Experimental and Computational Analysis of Vortex Structure
Numerical Analysis of Arc-Heated Flow through a Solution of Electric Field
Computational Shape Optimization
Ph.D., Aeronautics and Astronautics, Stanford University, 1988
1. Shin, J.-R., Oh, S.-J. and Choi, J.-Y., "Thermo-Chemical Analysis of Arcjet Thruster Flow Field," Proceeding of Asian Joint Conference on Propulsion and Power, pp. 43, March, 4-6, 2004, Seoul National Univ.
2. Shin, J.-R., Oh, S.-J. and Choi, J.-Y., "The Analysis of Arcjet thruster Flow Field with Chemical Equilibrium and Thermal Radiation : Modelling of Arcjet Thruster," Proceeding of The 5th Asian Computational fluid dynamics, Oct, 27-30, 2003, BEXCO, Busan, Korea.
3. Choi, J.-Y and Oh, S.-J, "Acceleration of LU-SGS Scheme on Latest Microprocessors, 41st Aerospace Meeting and Exhibition, (2003/04/10) (41st Aerospace Meeting and Exhibition)
4. Choi, J.-Y and Oh, S.-J, "Memory Optimization of LU-SGS Code for the Acceleration on Latest Microprocessors, 41st AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit, pp.2003-0433 (2003/01/20) (AIAA)
5. Oh, S.-J.,"Dynamic Equations of an Airship with Exact Evaluation of Impulse and Moment Inpulse, JSASS 16th International session in 40th Aircraft Symposium, 10. 10. 2002
6. Oh, S. J., and Jung, S., "Experimental Study on the Near Field Structure of Wing-Tip Vortex," AIAA (American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics), 2000-0792.
7. Oh, S. J., "Parameter Studies On Boundary Layer Removal Using Tangential Wall Jet Blowing," Forth KSME-JSME Fluids Engineering Conference, 10. 20. 1998.
8. Oh, S. J., "Application of the Vortex Cloud Method to Slender Flapped Delta Wings," AIAA Applied Aerodynamics Conference, 1988.
9. Oh, S. J., " Analytical Observation on the Aerodynamics of a Delta Wing with Leading Edge Flaps," AIAA Applied Aerodynamics Conference, 1986.
10. Oh, S. J., and Kim, J., "Numerical Analysis of an Arc Heated Flow," Proceedings of the KSAS Spring Annual Meeting 2000, pp. 494-497, 2000.
Professor, Department of Aerospace Engineering, Pusan National University, Korea (1990-Present)
Visiting Professor, Department of Aerospace Engineering, Seoul National University, Korea (1999-2000)
Post-Doctoral Fellow, Stanford University, U.S.A. (1988-1990)
Professional Societies & Activities
Senior Member, AIAA, KSAS, KSAA, KSCFD
Honors and Awards
1st Prize of Daewoo Technical Award, Korea (1996)
International Joint Research & Activities